Please read the following important terms and conditions before you buy anything on our website and check that they contain everything which you want and nothing that you are not willing to agree to.
Summary of some of your key rights:
By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, SI 2013/3134 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made (see below). We will give you this information in a clear and understandable way. Some of this information is likely to be obvious from the context. Some of this information is also set out in this contract, such as information on our complaint handling policy. The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that up to 14 days after receiving your products, in most cases, you can change your mind and get a full refund. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 says products must be as described, fit for purpose and of satisfactory quality. During the expected lifespan of your product you’re entitled to the following: up to 30 days: if your products are faulty, then you can get a refund; This is a summary of some of your key rights. For detailed information from Citizens Advice please visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk or call 03454 04 05 06. The information in this summary box summarises some of your key rights. It is not intended to replace the contract below which you should read carefully.
This contract sets out:
- your legal rights and responsibilities;
- our legal rights and responsibilities; and
- certain key information required by law.
In this contract:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ means On the Pulse of Perfumery Limited; and
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ means the person using our site to buy products from us.
If you don’t understand any of this contract and want to talk to us about it, please contact us by:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org, Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 6pm; or
- telephone 01565 755650, Tuesday to Saturday: 10am to 6pm. We may record calls for quality and training purposes.
Who are we?
We are registered in England and Wales under company number: 07664751. Our registered office is at Ground Floor 4 Broadgate, Broadway Business park, Chadderton, Oldham OL9 9XA Our VAT number is:122010885
If you buy products on our site you agree to be legally bound by this contract. This contract is only available in English. No other languages will apply to this contract. When buying any products, you also agree to be legally bound by our website terms and conditions;
Information we give you
- By law, the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 say that we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please:
- click on the ‘key information button’;
- read the acknowledgement email (see clause 4.2.1); or
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here).
- If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
Your privacy and personal information
Ordering products from us
Below, we set out how a legally binding contract between you and us is made.
You place an order on the site by completing a full checkout process. Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us.
When you place your order at the end of the online checkout process (eg when you click on the Pay Now we will acknowledge it by email. This acknowledgement does not, however, mean that your order has been accepted.
We may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is typically for the following reasons:
– the products are unavailable;
– we cannot authorise your payment;
– you are not allowed to buy the products from us;
– we are not allowed to sell the products to you;
– you have ordered too many products; or
– there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the products.
We will only accept your order when we email you to confirm this (Confirmation Email). At this point:
- a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us; and
- we will dispatch the products to you.
Right to cancel this contract
- You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, or an email, email@example.com). You can use the model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory.
Cancellation form To On the Pulse of Perfumery Limited, 25, Princess Street, Knusford, Cheshire. WA16 6BW: We hereby give notice that we cancel our contract of sale of the following products:Ordered on,Name,Address),Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),Date
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired.
Effects of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
We will not accept back products which have had their Cello wrapping opened and/or cap opened or if the product looks used, if the product has had unnecessary handling by you.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
- 14 days after the day we received back from you any products supplied; or
- (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the products; or
- if there were no products supplied, 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
If you have received products:
- you shall send back the products or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the products before the period of 14 days has expired.
- you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the products
We use ROYAL MAIL to deliver our products. If you want to see your delivery options, visit our webpage Delivery Terms before you place your order.
The estimated date for delivery of the products is set out in the Confirmation email (see clause 4.2.3).
If something happens which:
- is outside of our control; and
- affects the estimated date of delivery;
We will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the products.
Delivery of the products will take place when we deliver them to the address that you gave to us.
We cannot deliver the products if we are unable to properly identify you. Please provide our driver with a form of ID (passport or photocard driving licence).
- Unless you and we agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your products within  days, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
You are responsible for the products when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the products passes to you when you take possession of the products.
We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: Visa Debit, Visa Credit & Mastercard.
Your credit card or debit card will only be charged when the products are dispatched.
All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. We may also need to use extra security steps via:
- Verified by Visa
- Mastercard®SecureCodeTM or
- American Express SafeKey
If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the products, you:
- must pay for such products within 7 days; or
- must return them to us as soon as possible. If so, you must keep the products in your possession, take reasonable care of them and not use or unwrap them before you return them to us.
Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights to cancel the contract during the ‘cooling off’ period under Clauses 5 and 6.
The price of the products:
- is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
- includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
- does not include the cost of delivering the products (see delivery options and cost options available to you.).
Nature of the products
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 gives you certain legal rights (also known as ‘statutory rights’), for example, the products:
are of satisfactory quality;
- are fit for purpose;
- match the description;
We must provide you with products that comply with your legal rights.
The packaging of the products may be different from that shown on the site.
While we try to make sure that:
- all weights, sizes and measurements set out on the site are as accurate as possible, there may be a small tolerance of up to1% in such weights, sizes and measurements; and
- the colours of our products are displayed accurately on the site, the actual colours that you see on your computer may vary depending on the monitor that you use.
Any products sold:
- at discount prices;
- as remnants; or
- as substandard;
Will be identified and sold as such. Please check that they are of a satisfactory quality for their intended use.
If we can’t supply certain products we may need to substitute them with alternative products of equal or better standard and value. In this case:
- we will let you know if we intend to do this but this may not always be possible; and
- you can refuse to accept such substitutes, in which case we will offer you a refund or a replacement and let you know how long such an offer remains open for.
Your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’), are set out at the top of this contract. They are a summary of your key rights. For more detailed information on your rights and what you should expect from us, please:
Visit our webpage: https://www.www.pulseofperfumery.com
- contact us using the contact details at the top of this page; or
- visit the Citizens Advice website www.citizensadvice.uk or call 03454 04 05 06.
Nothing in this contract affects your legal rights under the Consumer Rights Act 2015 (also known as ‘statutory rights’). You may also have other rights in law.
Please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page, if you want:
- 10.3.1 us to replace the products;
- a price reduction; or
- to reject the products and get a refund.
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
Limit on our responsibility to you
Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury) or arising under applicable laws relating to the protection of your personal information, we are not legally responsible for:
- losses that:
- were not foreseeable to you and us when the contract was formed; or
- that were not caused by any breach on our part;
- business losses; and
- losses to non-consumers.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with:
- the products;
- our service to you; or
- any other matter;
Please contact us as soon as possible.
If you and we cannot resolve a dispute using our internal complaint handling procedure, we will let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the courts of the part of the United Kingdom in which you live will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to this contract.
- The laws of England and Wales will apply to this contract.
Third party rights
No one other than a party to this contract has any right to enforce any term of this contract. However, if a person acquires the products lawfully from you, you may transfer our guarantee to that person.
Pulse of Perfumery Returns Policy
If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the cost of delivery (except for supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction
Exchange for another product
You may exchange a product for another product providing the original product is returned to us at your cost and it is received by us in perfect resalable condition (only at that point, of receipt of the return, will we send out an alternative product). If we had sent an incorrect product to you then we would reimburse the cost of the return postage and the cost of posting out the replacement product.
Once the product is returned (received by us) and only if received in pristine resalable condition, we will refund in full cost and cost of postage (standard delivery). Before attempting to return an order, you will need to contact us to request a returns authorisation number. Without this number, it can be difficult to process your return meaning the process may take longer. Please ensure that the items you are returning are unopened and in any original packaging. Unwanted goods need to be in pristine condition with any retail seals unbroken.